By: Sierra Clayton
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Pound of Jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into noodles
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Place large sauté pan on the stove at medium-low heat. Add olive oil and heat for 1 minute. Add garlic and red pepper and cook for a minute, stirring constantly,
- Cook the shrimp in the same pan while stirring when needed. When they are pink on all sides, they are finished. That may take about 3 minutes.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Using a spoon, transfer the shrimp into a bowl and leave the liquid in the pan.
- Increase the heat to medium while adding the white wine and lemon juice to the pan. Use a wooden spoon to scrape any of the brown bits at the bottom of the pan and allow the white wine and lemon juice to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles and allow them to cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return the shrimp to the pan to combine all ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.