There are a lot of great movies hitting theaters soon that you will definitely want to go see. Here are some promising suggestions that you might enjoy.
- Star Wars: Episode VII: This is a continuation of the famous nostalgic fantasy film that was directed by George Lucas in 1977. This film stars Han Solo (Harrison Ford), Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill), Leia (Carrie Fisher), and many more. Audiences can enjoy the new adventure when it hits theaters on December 18, 2015.
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2: In this gut-wrenching film Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) is teaming up with District 13 in order to revolt against the capitol. If you love the hunger games, be sure to check that movie out. Audiences can check out the thrilling conclusion on November 20, 2015.
- The Good Dinosaur: In this heart-throbbing film about dinosaurs, one dinosaur will make friends with a human and go on a journey that you will never forget. Pixar said, “What if the asteroid that forever changed life on Earth missed the planet completely and giant dinosaurs never became extinct?” Well this is what the whole premise of the movie is about. This family flick hits theaters on November 25, 2015.
- Spectre: In this action thriller, James Bond (Daniel Craig) must have to uncover an evil organization in order to try to expose the true secrets behind SPECTRE. This action packed movie is certain to keep you on the edge of your seat and leave you itching for more Bond awesomeness (and popcorn!). This movie releases November 6, 2015.
- The Martian: After a disastrous expedition into space, Mark Watney (Matt Damon) is stranded on Mars, forced to survive in order to get back home. This is an amazing movie that is a must see for film buffs and casual moviegoers alike. This movie was released on October 2, 2015.
Written by: John Reano